- MANAGED SERVICES
Windows Dedicated Servers
MaxNOC™ Managed Hosting
Configured for performance, security, reliability and scalability, our .NET Series of dedicated servers and managed hosting services provide you with the Windows platform needed to host sophisticated web applications, XML-based Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Media Services, and Macromedia Coldfusion MX.
Windows Server Features
MaxNOC equips you with all the critical hosting infrastructure you need to manage a successful operation. Our gigabit tier-1 network infrastructure and hosting experience will get you going in no time.
- 24/7 Network Operations Center
- 64-Bit and 32-Bit Dual Processing CPUs
- 1500GB of Pure, High-Quality Bandwidth
- Burstable 100/1000 Mbits Digital Port
- Flexible Hardware Upgrades
- Flexible Software Licensing Options
- 100% Network Availability
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Hardware Replacement Warranty
- 48 Hours Server Delivery
- Managed Backup Option
- Managed Firewall Option
MaxNOC provides support for the following versions of Microsoft Windows Server.
- Windows 2003 Web Edition
- Windows 2003 Standard Edition
- Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
MaxNOC performs a comprehensive, secure installation for every windows dedicated server being delivered. We install the following packages on each windows server unless otherwise requested by the client.
- Internet Information Server 6.0
- IIS 6.0 Resource Kit Tools
- Windows 2003 Service Pack 1
- Windows 2003 Resource Kit
- Remote Administration Services
- Built-in Windows Firewall
- Microsoft® Data Access Components
- .NET Framework v2.0
- Microsoft XML 4.0
- I386 Folder
- Latest Security Updates
You can purchase the following additional software using the MaxNOC configuration wizard. Once your account is ready, you can work with your account manager for other Microsoft software such as Sharepoint, Commerce Server and Microsoft CRM.
- Cold Fusion MX
- Flash Media Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Active Perl
- Plesk Control Panel
MaxNOC subjects all devices to full security testing before they are deployed, including the installation and configuration of the operating system, the disabling of vulnerable or unneeded services, and advanced vulnerability tests of network devices.
- Secure OS Deployment
- Optimized System Components
- No Network Neighbours - Segregated VLAN
- Provided at no Additional Cost