MaxNOC™ Managed Hosting
Thank you for your interest in MaxNOC. If you have need to report violations of our Acceptable Use policy, or would like to view our legal policies and information, please use the appropriate links listed below.
Policies & Procedures
- Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- This agreement outline responsibilities of MaxNOC and remedies in terms of customer support related to our products and services.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- The SLA provides the levels of availability with penalties for failure to comply.
- Privacy Statement
- Outlines policy of MaxNOC related to privacy and issues around data security, use of customer information, opportunity to op-out and disclosure of customer information.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Supplements and explains certain terms of each customer's respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to the customer's rights and obligations when utilizing services from MaxNOC.
- IP Address Public Policy
- Outlines goals of MaxNOC, guidelines and procedures for the loan of IP addresses to its customers.
- 501(c)3 Organizations
- Outlines goals of MaxNOC, guidelines and procedures for not-for-profit organizations
- Referral Agent Agreement
- Supplements and explains the relationship between MaxNOC and its Referral Agents.
- Supplements and explains certain terms of MaxNOC Affiliate Program.