- MANAGED SERVICES
MaxNOC™ Managed Hosting
MaxNOC is constantly expanding and willing to work with people who has a "cool" attitude. We are always in need of highly-skilled, dynamic, and dedicated people to join our team. If you feel you can contribute to our culture then we would be more than happy (very happy) to evaluate your resume.
Please forward the following by E-Mail:
- Your Resume
- Hours Available to work (Part-time positions are available!)
- Please give times in E.S.T. (Eastern Standard Time)
- Salary expectations / and past pay history
- Please list all platforms that you have a working knowledge of and how experienced you are with them.
- Past experience with other ISPs, NSPs or Web Providers is a definite plus, please list all.
Most positions are available for off-site locations and are not available on-site. MaxNOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pull applicants from across the globe to work for us. If you are located outside the states, you must have a reliable and relatively fast Internet connection.
Applicants must be able to speak and write fluent English. Knowledge of French and other languages is a plus, but is not required. Applicants for Sales/Customer Service positions must be experienced in using the Internet. Applicants for Support positions must have a strong background in UNIX.