MaxNOC™ Managed Hosting
MaxNOC Managed Hosting is a new, outstanding IT infrastructure and managed services company that provides a comprehensive range of secure, reliable , enterprise-level IT operations. These inclusive enterprise services are centrally delivered through automated systems to our data centers or customer locations. MaxNOC's network operations center solutions help maintain and improve all levels of enterprise service and support while extending IT departments' in-house capabilities.
We provide secure, tailored solutions to run your business. Our solutions are built on a strong technological foundation to ensure availability while you focus on running your business. Everything we build is based on four key elements: the latest in server hardware, a highly reliable network, world class data centers, and highly capable and dedicated support personnel.
This allows us to build custom solutions and other pieces of network communications that will meet and exceed expectations for years. Today is better than tomorrow, call us now and let's start discussing the opportunities your business can match.
MaxNOC is dedicated to provide secure, reliable, and flexible enterprise-level IT network solutions, utilizing the newest enhancements in technology with superior management and outstanding customer support to ensure customer satisfaction through all of its operations.
MaxNOC is going to be the complete network managed_hosting platform, providing all the elements of communication through its privately owned network access points all around the world.
MaxNOC Key Milestones
- September 2005
- MaxNOC™ Managed Hosting, founded in Carson City, Nevada.
- October 2005
- MaxNOC™ opened its first data center and hosting services facility at the Nap of the Americas.
- November 2005
- MaxNOC™ launched its private network operations center located at Miami Data Vault for enterprise hosting solutions.
- March 2006
- MaxNOC™ added Level(3) to its list of transit providers.
- August 2007
- MaxNOC™ added Cogent to its list of transit providers.
- November 2007
- MaxNOC™ established presence in Level(3) Frankfurt Datacenter.
- February 2008
- MaxNOC™ established presence in Telecity RedBus in Amsterdam.
- September 2008
- MaxNOC™ is now also called AS-26742.
- April 2009
- MaxNOC™ has expanded at Miami Data Vault.
- February 2010
- MaxNOC™ is now Openstack Compliant delivering enterprise virtualization solutions.
- August 2011
- MaxNOC™ added Vmware Solutions to deliver scalable virtualization solutions.
- May 2012
- MaxNOC™ has made peering arrangements in New York and California.
- February 2013
- MaxNOC™ has made peering arrangements in Atlanta.
- June 2014
- MaxNOC™ has made peering arrangements in North Carolina.
What can you expect from MaxNOC?
- A strong, reliable IT platform to run your business.
- An exclusive focus on managed hosting solutions for small to medium sized businesses.
- Great value in comprehensive solutions that are flexible, affordable and supported by dedicated professionals.
- Speed and performance from enterprise server technology and a nationwide Tier 1 Internet backbone with direct connections to the main Internet backbone.
- Safety, security, and reliability from our state-of-the-art Miami data center.
- Scalable solutions that grow as your business grows.
- Fast, dependable access via high-capacity, high-speed digital fiber-optic networks.
- One-to-one customer relationships with 24x7x365 customer support and monitoring.
- Simple purchasing and implementation processes for easy set-ups and quick, painless implementation.